Enterprises are looking for ways to gain real time visibility into their manufacturing and distribution networks to manage lead times while providing higher customer service levels. We offer scalable automation solutions which can be integrated with the existing business processes.
- Trace and Track Solutions: Real time tracking of batches, with hand held terminals, efficient and accurate execution of operations, supported by Bar-coded systems.
- Production Automation Systems: Direct integration of production reports with the ERP systems. Systemic rules to handle complex production formulae while optimizing production and minimizing waste.
- Workforce Authorization Systems: Entry and authorization management systems to track the workforce and integrate the expenses with the payroll.
- Equipment and Work Station Systems: Optimization of equipment utilization and work stations for efficient production lines. Rule based integration of equipment and automated movement of data.
- Transport and Dispatch Systems: Automated management of facilities and logistics to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Production Scheduling: Automate complex scheduling rules to execute detailed Production Scheduling. Optimize and balance material flow through the plant; subject to capacity and process constraints.
- Order Promising and Fulfillment Systems: Advanced “To - Promise" capabilities that include evaluating the impact of new orders prior to making commitments.