Our anytime-anywhere approach is based on understanding that experiences are not about quantity, rather timing and quality. We thus design and deliver customer experience management through an integrated multichannel customer contact service offering. Our customer contact centers are equipped to handle voice, mail, chat, and even social media monitoring and engagement tools that are state-of-the-art. With more than 40,000 people in 43 centers across 9 countries, we are equipped to provide distinctive solutions that optimally blend cultural affinity and cost arbitrage across the entire customer management lifecycle.
Our CLM solutions suite is an umbrella to related services:
- Contact center solutions: We provide enterprise-class contact center services across the spectrum of our client needs: email, chat, non-voice, voice, video calling and more. We step into our client's shoes and build a partner ecosystem that ensures their specific needs are met. Besides service excellence, we facilitate with flexibility in a transparent open work environment. For instance, our clients are welcome to visit and watch our processes, at a nominal fee, to know more about us and about our on-ground realities.
- Digital business solutions: With the advent of the digital age, customer attraction and retention have become the next-generation drivers of business success. While digitization offers immense possibilities for higher brand affinity, the complexity of providing a consistent and differentiated experience is increasing every day. AegisLISAn is our comprehensive, multi-layered digital business solution that provides strategies, tools and insights for better brand-consumer communication and engagements. With it, we transform your digital and social business strategies, so that you can send the right brand message to right audience. We help you recognize and respond to consumer conversation with higher intelligence; for higher Impact.
- Healthcare process management: Our comprehensive healthcare outsourcing solution covers the entirety patient-to-revenue lifecycle. This ranges from initial patient contact all the way to collections. Our global delivery model enables us to provide quality services while ensuring HIPAA compliance and process redundancy.
- Transcription, captioning, and subtitling services: We offer voice-to-text solutions such as transcription, real-time and offline captioning, and translation and subtitling, with a clear focus on accuracy, quality, and rapid turnaround. We deliver transcription services from our centers across the globe. Our global workforce allows us to provide services at competitive costs and turnaround times for consistent content delivery.
- Industry-leading quality: Our customer lifecycle management services follow the Quality Process Optimization designed by COPC Inc., which drives improvements in CSAT, Sales, Cost, and Compliance. This leverages the value of the contact center, and ensures your engagement is delivered with consistent high quality across all of our global locations.
- Global delivery model: With a presence in 9 countries, we provide options for onshore, near-shore, and offshore locations that meet our client's requirements. Our motto of Citizens Serving Citizens's ensures a truly exceptional customer experience.
- Operational excellence: We have been consistently recognized as one of the top outsourcing service providers. Many of the world's leading brands (including more than 50 of the Fortune 1000) trust us with their customers and their brand equity.
- Deep domain expertise: We manage almost half a billion customer interactions every year for more than 150 clients in Banking, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Telecom, Energy & Utilities, Retail, Technology, Manufacturing, Insurance, and Consumer Goods. We work with market leaders in each of these industries and have built a reputation that has propelled us steadily in global industry rankings, such as the latest IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 in which we moved up to 12th place in 2013.
- Certifications: We have acquired SSAE 16 (replaces SAS 70 Type II) as well as PCI certification. Few BPO providers have made the investment to be certified in these areas. Certification indicates a stringent enforcement of high quality standards. Our sustainability reporting strategy adheres to GRI G3 Guidelines, for which we have received their A+ rating.
- Technology enablers: We believe in using industry standard tools as well as custom innovations for the optimum client experience. We use Avaya and Verint, and have developed custom dialers for all our centers. Our use of Verint provides for enterprise workforce optimization and security intelligence. We have deep domain knowledge in unified communications (IP telephony, IP contact centers), network infrastructure (LAN, WAN, Metro Ethernet Networks, Multi-Protocol Label Switching/Backbone IP Networks), business applications and consulting (IVR/speech/CTI, contact center analytics) and information security practice (IT governance, risk and regulatory compliance). We are the only outsourcer with the ability to enable the entire range of unified communications for our clients.
- Entrepreneurial culture: Our unique spirit begins with our top leaders who have been successful entrepreneurs in their own right. Many executives acquired along with their companies have chosen to stay and grow with us. We ensure that as we grow, an entrepreneurial spirit pervades the organization to give us a can-do, flexible, customer-first attitude. This helps us deliver better client experiences.