Get in touch
Discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results
SMAC Advantage - The Four-Pronged Approach to Customer Experience.
News & Events
Aegis is a Leader in the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 List 2016.
Enterprises now orchestrate most of their processes by using EB solutions. However, most are yet to realize better ROI because critical gaps in the standard implementation remain to be covered and many do not offer decision support. We bring in new ways of orchestrating organizational processes by leveraging our industry expertise through packaged EB applications. Our solutions help you pursue growth opportunities with agility, and adapt faster to changing market and regulatory environments with ease. Our vertical focused Centers of Excellence [CoE] build the right industry templates, develops business specific scenarios and helps assess the ROI of the proposed solutions.
- Supply Chain Solutions: Supply chain sharpens your competitive edge beyond your boundaries. A robust Supply Chain strengthens the promise of the delivery while taking cognizance of capacity constraints, and maintaining revenue and business objectives.
- Customer Relationship Management: Superior customer experience across the lifecycle is a strategic differentiator for enterprises products and services. A well deployed CRM solution helps develop customer focused strategies, derive customer insights and improve customer loyalty.
- Treasury & Risk Management: Treasury plays a major role in identification of risk, mitigation strategies and making enterprises more competitive in their exposure. Our solutions offer better in-house cash management to control liquidity, risk visibility, and optimize interfaces with financial and regulatory institutions.
- Human Capital Management: Employees demands a simple, transparent and personal goal oriented engagement with organizations. To address these aspects and to manage employee lifecycle from hire to retire transparently, HR needs the right processes and technology.
Gain proactive, predictive actionable business insights into your customer’s world.
Increasing competition is making enterprises think beyond squeezing more efficiencies and productivity gains from operations. This shift is pushing enterprises to make informed and timely decisions. This entails opening up the information silos to get a real-time view of the entirety of their operations and its impact. We help you gain the right business intelligence quotient and transform volumes of business insights into decision drivers. Our team of experts weaves a 'Web' ensuring seamless integration of functions and data movement around business functions to provide actionable intelligence. Our Business Intelligence CoE invests across BI suites while our cohesive solution approach governs the complete life cycle - from strategy to implementation and stabilization stages.
Our multi-pronged analytics approach enables you to align and establish proactive versus reactive strategies to enhance your business decisions. We accurately assess industry contexts, interpret underlying trends, anticipate the future and determine dashboard parameters based on our client’s vision, mission, strategic goals, annual objectives and other factors.Our multi-vertical services are designed to deliver as per our client’s demand - from solutions specific to business operations to those supporting end-to-end business cycles. Our domain and technology expertise apart, we utilize our dedicated resources to transform insights into foresights.
Enterprises are looking for ways to gain real time visibility into their manufacturing and distribution networks to manage lead times while providing higher customer service levels. We offer scalable automation solutions which can be integrated with the existing business processes.
- Trace and Track Solutions: Real time tracking of batches, with hand held terminals, efficient and accurate execution of operations, supported by Bar-coded systems.
- Production Automation Systems: Direct integration of production reports with the ERP systems. Systemic rules to handle complex production formulae while optimizing production and minimizing waste.
- Workforce Authorization Systems: Entry and authorization management systems to track the workforce and integrate the expenses with the payroll.
- Equipment and Work Station Systems: Optimization of equipment utilization and work stations for efficient production lines. Rule based integration of equipment and automated movement of data.
- Transport and Dispatch Systems: Automated management of facilities and logistics to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Production Scheduling: Automate complex scheduling rules to execute detailed Production Scheduling. Optimize and balance material flow through the plant; subject to capacity and process constraints.
- Order Promising and Fulfillment Systems: Advanced “To - Promise" capabilities that include evaluating the impact of new orders prior to making commitments.
Web solutions have become the key to collaborating beyond the enterprise. As web solutions form the core of B2B and B2C collaboration as well as inter-organizational orchestration, they continually create opportunities in providing seamless processes and visibility.
Our Web Solutions portfolio comprises Microsoft .NET and J2EE technologies. We design and build Web Solutions that can be integrated with diverse business applications. We have worked with our customers with across various solutions domains such as e-Tendering; vendor managed inventory; governance and regulatory compliance, financial solutions, customer loyalty; health, safety and environment. We work across mobile platforms and a variety of visual representation platforms.
Our vertical expertise includes manufacturing, financial services, insurance, energy, utilities and retail. Our specific technology expertise spans Windows Azure Cloud, Sharepoint and MS Dynamics solutions.