In the evolving outsourcing and technology services scenario, we are the change agents. As employee champions and organizational navigators, our HR outsourcing services are the expert hands in which you can place your HR processes and challenges. With enhanced and emerged HR technology, we provide seamless solutions covering the complete employee lifecycle- ‘Hire to Retire’.
With a diverse client base in more than 20 countries, our experience in managing service delivery across employee lifecycles via strategic outsourcing spans across multiple geographies and industries such as Manufacturing, Banking, Retail, FMCG, IT& ITES to name a few. Combined with our technology and domain knowledge, we deliver composite value in the field of human resources.
Backed by a strong IT partner support, we process large number of transactions for last mile solutions, globally. We have and do develop customized HR services, based on the type of workforce and the specific needs of our client’s business to achieve holistic and accelerated growth. Our offerings for HR functions are modular, helping you select an offering to address a specific need, or combine offerings to create consolidated operations and realize greater value.
Our operating models and solutions aim to underpin a client’s business objectives such as enhancing the employee experience, building operational eminence, and fostering business development.
The key features of our business delivery impact through HR:
- Transaction Processing: Reduce HR operating expenses by outsourcing large volume transaction processes like Payroll and Employee Data Management
- MPHRO: Optimize workforce costs by outsourcing multiple key processes like Recruitment, Performance & Compensation, Global Mobility, Compliance, and more
- Standardization & Automation: Maximize strategic value through a standardization across locations and processes. Access emerging technology such as Cloud and the SAAS tool portal, to improve business productivity and employee experience
- IT Security: Mitigate risk with the HR Cloud tool and ERP which is highly secured from the data security point with 256 bit SSL encryption and daily automatic security scan. Applications and databases are hosted on a dedicated server, which is highly secured and protects the confidentiality and, integrity of customer system and data
- Employee Analysis: Bridge employee ‘skill gaps’ with innovative tools that measure performance and business metrics, to further develop effective learning and training programs
- Robust transition methodology: Time tested, proven and robust transition methodology with disciplined and timely execution, enabling partnering approach with clients
- Mature & global delivery capabilities: Harmonized and standardized service across its broad delivery presence with support centers across the globe
- Flexible engagement models: Need matched choices with onshore, offshore, partnership, deal structuring
- Risk - sharing pricing structure: Flexible pricing models including business outcome based deals
- Focus on process excellence (Lean, Six Sigma tools): Continuous process improvements incorporating and imbedding the learnings from different clients, following world-class acceptable business processes
- Different industry verticals: Experience in providing vertical specific solutions such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Banking, IT and ITES, and more
- Significant investment in tools and technology: Value investors in various automation and process improvement tools, involving the latest cloud based technology and ERP systems
- Tested change management techniques: Skill in integrating business resources in the BPO environment
- Talent pool: Seasoned HR practitioners with both domain certifications & accreditations (IPP, APA,), and process certifications & practices